Our only traditional style hall still established on campus is Harris Hall. This residence hall is traditionally based with community bathrooms. There are 2 community bathrooms per floor.
Currently the only all-female residence hall is Harris, which is located on the corner of Boucher and McKinley Street. Harris is nestled on the outskirts of UL Lafayette’s beautiful Rose Garden residence hall area. Just down the road from Girard Park and near the Student Union. Recently remodeled to suit the modern student’s lifestyle, Harris houses a social cross-section of students who understand that camaraderie is an essential element of the college experience. Entry into Harris is card accessible.
- Wireless Internet
- Coin-free washers and dryers available
- Vending machines
- Baby grand piano available in the lobby
- Newly renovated community bathrooms
- Spacious lounge area in main lobby
- Card access entrance
LUS Fiber connecTV
These dimensions are for a shared room:
- Bedroom Width 12'
- Bedroom Depth 13'6
- Closet Height 7'
- Closet Depth 3'9"
- Window Height From top of window to sill 4'3"
- Window Height from top of window to floor 8'9"
- Window Width 4'2"
Private Traditional Suite
- Located in Harris Hall this option comes with a private bedroom. – This is the most affordable privacy on our campus! (Females only)