Some protocols and processes have changed due to the coronavirus pandemic. Learn how your housing experience will look different this year as we do our best to ensure your safety and success.


COVID-19 Housing Information

You are here

Room Change Requests

Students can request a Room Change at certain times of the year based on when they are living on campus and when rooming assignments go out. The Room Change Request form is located on the StarRez Housing Portal under ULINK. Here is the process for Requesting a Room Change