You are here

Emotional Support Animals

The University has a policy that governs all animals on our campus. This policy can be found at the following link:


All requests to have an Emotional Support Animal (ESA) in campus housing should be directed to the Department of Housing.  You can send an email to with your request and the appropriate documents along with an explanation of the process will be sent to you.

Please note the following deadlines for application:

Fall Semester: July 1st

Spring Semester: January 1st

NOTE: All Emotional Support Animals must be at least 1 year old and up to date on all their shots. All requests must be approved by a Mental Health Professional. Emotional Support Animals are not authorized in residential buildings until approved.