Move-In Day Guidelines
- Bring your Cajun Card: Residents MUST have their university photo ID (Cajun Card) to complete check-in
- Schedule your move in appointment: Students without a move in appointment will not be allowed to move in. Schedule this appointment through the Housing Portal.
- Have your belongings in managable containers and label your stuff: This will help volunteers know where to bring your belongings.
- You have 30 minutes in the unloading areas: Vehicles must be moved from unloading areas within 30 minutes of getting to unloading area.
- Do not bring a U-Haul: We do not have the space to accommodate these in the check in line or in our unloading areas.
- Stay home if you feel sick: If resident or helper is feeling ill, please do NOT come to move in. Contact University Housing at firstname.lastname@example.org to set up another move in date/time.
If you have any questions, don’t hesitate to ask by emailing email@example.com or calling our office at 337.482.6471.