Ready, set, GEAUX! Move in is almost here so here are a few reminders at what to bring for check-in and how to best prepare for Move In Day!
Items Required For Check-In
- Cajun Card: You should have received your Cajun Card at orientation or have it from last year.
- Move In Appointment: In your assignments email, you received information on how to schedule your move in appointment. You are required to have a move in appointment to move into your residential hall or apartment. Contact the Housing Office if you have any issues with scheduling an appointment.
Additional Items For Move In
- Register for Parking: Make sure to register your car and/or bicycle with Parking and Transportation before you move in to your res hall or apartment. Heree are the links to register: Vehicle Permit and Bicycle Permit
- Review the Move In Guidelines: Make sure you review to know what to expect from the day.
- Find your assignment and contact your roommates/suitemates: Check your assignment email and reach out to your roommates to ensure that you don't have duplicate items and that you know what to expect from rooming with them.
- Pack up your belongings: Find a list of what to pack (and not) here.
- Label your belongings: Make sure to label your belongings with your name and hall. Leave room to add your room number after you check in so the volunteers know where to take your belongings.