We cannot wait to welcome you to campus soon! We have been preparing all summer to get our communities ready for you. Please read this page in its entirety so the process will move as smoothly as possible. Don't forget to print your Move In Ticket and bring that with you to your scheduled appointment time.
Move In Process
- Confirm your move in appointment time: The Housing Office will be sending an email to confirm your appointment times. Make sure to only show up during your appointment time.
Find the resident starting point:
- We are asking all residents to turn off Johnston St. and start on E. Lewis St. We will have directional signage from there to guide students to their respective check in areas and unloading zones.
Proceed to your check in area:
- Coronna, Bonin, Harris, Baker, & Huger: Girard Parking Tower
- Agnes Edwards: Hall Lobby
- Legacy Park: Cafe Fleur de Lis
- The Heritage: Apartment Clubhouse
Make your way to your unloading zone
- Coronna, Bonin, and Harris: Park diagonally along Boucher Street to unload
- Baker and Huger: Unloading zone is in the Hamilton Hall lot as well as Olivier Parking Tower
- Agnes Edwards: Rex Street will be reversed for August 12, 13, and 18 move in days. Unloading zone is on the left side of Rex Street
- Legacy Park and The Heritage: Please park in a parking space to unload. Do NOT park in the fire lanes next to the buildings. Any one parked there will be asked to move.
Unload your belongings
Residents can begin the unloading process. Remember that you have 30 minutes to unload. After that, you should then move your car to your designated parking area.
You will only be allowed to have 2 vehicles in the unloading areas. Note that the elevators will only be used to transport residents' belongings to their floor. Residents and their helpers will have to take the stairs to get to their room.
Please be courteous to other Ragin' Cajuns and move your car as soon as you are done unloading.
- Residents can begin the unloading process. Remember that you have 30 minutes to unload. After that, you should then move your car to your designated parking area.
Move the resident's car to its designated parking area
- Coronna and Bonin Halls: Taft Parking Tower
- Baker and Huger Halls: Olivier Parking Tower
- Agnes Edwards Hall: Rex Street and Smith Street Lot
- Legacy Park and The Heritage: park by your building
- Any extra cars should park in Girard Parking Tower on floors 2, 3, and 4
Return to your room and start unpacking and decorating
- Make sure to snap a picture of your finished decorated room and share and tag us on social media.
- Use hashtag #WelcomeToTheBayou when sharing your pictures